Minushi - Chapter 15 Minushi - Chapter 15

Nice touch

Minushi continues to impress and inspire. I like the small touches that this chapter highlights, such as the personality of the robot as seen through its curious exmaination of various objects or just the way it tilts its head. Getting emotion into what is otherwise a walking tin can is good filmmaking any way you look at it.

I also like Trixi's reaction to killing a bandit and how that's handled in general, e.g. her realization of what just happened, her brother's, the absence of any real audio except environmental sound, etc, those sorts of things. It' not drawn out over long, but just about right, I figure.

So nice job, as always.

Minushi - Chapter 14 Minushi - Chapter 14

Great stuff!

This is one of my favourite chapters. I really like when the bandits show up; I'm glad theirs wasn't just a one time apearance. I enjoy their characters. I also like the variation in perspective throughout the chapter (especially the up shots when they first arrive).

Al in Wonderland Al in Wonderland

Congratulations ...

... on finsihing your animation. It's obvious you put a lot of work into this. It's also great to see someone taking the time to analyse their growth and development as an animator. One suggestion: when recording audio, it can help to place some sort of filter between the person speaking and the mic (a nylen stocking stretched over a coat-hanger works great). That kills the plosive "p" sounds and whatnot that you sometimes hear. Keep up the good work!

BlueBall 2 BlueBall 2

Fun

I could see this one becoming very addicative. Overall pacing and choice of modes seemed well balanced.

Robot Jim! Robot Jim!

Fun

I didn't have time to check otu all the options, but what I did see was a lot of fun.