Minushi - Chapter 15 Minushi - Chapter 15

Nice touch

Minushi continues to impress and inspire. I like the small touches that this chapter highlights, such as the personality of the robot as seen through its curious exmaination of various objects or just the way it tilts its head. Getting emotion into what is otherwise a walking tin can is good filmmaking any way you look at it.

I also like Trixi's reaction to killing a bandit and how that's handled in general, e.g. her realization of what just happened, her brother's, the absence of any real audio except environmental sound, etc, those sorts of things. It' not drawn out over long, but just about right, I figure.

So nice job, as always.

Minushi - Chapter 14 Minushi - Chapter 14

Great stuff!

This is one of my favourite chapters. I really like when the bandits show up; I'm glad theirs wasn't just a one time apearance. I enjoy their characters. I also like the variation in perspective throughout the chapter (especially the up shots when they first arrive).

Al in Wonderland Al in Wonderland

Congratulations ...

... on finsihing your animation. It's obvious you put a lot of work into this. It's also great to see someone taking the time to analyse their growth and development as an animator. One suggestion: when recording audio, it can help to place some sort of filter between the person speaking and the mic (a nylen stocking stretched over a coat-hanger works great). That kills the plosive "p" sounds and whatnot that you sometimes hear. Keep up the good work!

LL - Good Times LL - Good Times

Neat

Nice overall style. The dialogue could use some slowing down in the latter part, however, where there's a full screen of text to read. Another second or two for those longer portions would help.

Link's Prize Link's Prize

Great job!

Really, really well done. One of the smoother flash animations I've seen, with some wonderful character touches. I would definitely encourage you to put your efforts into your own creation i.e. not using someone else's characters--which I'm not knocking, btw, just that with all that effort and talent I have no doubt you could do something completely your own and really make it sing. Keep up the good work!

Katar II Katar II

Good story

I enjoyed this one. I think it has a lot of promise. The one thing that I think needs some work would be the environmental sounds, etc. There were a number of places which bascialy seemed to have no sound at all, and I find it distracting (in its absence). A little bit of work in that area would go a long way.

Cheese Puffs! #1 Cheese Puffs! #1

Not Bad

Pretty good start. Some nice humorous characters/moments. Could be a fun series.

Shoot the Zombies! Shoot the Zombies!

HA!

That was hilarious. The animation fit the song perfectly. Great job (great song too; nice pick there).

Boredom in Mordor Boredom in Mordor

Funny Concept

Nice job. I think the overall script/pacing could have been tightened a bit, but the humour is defintiely there and the premise is solid. Good work.

The Art Of Animation II The Art Of Animation II

Interesting

Some nice animation. And the score was very captivating. But I guessed perhaps I missed the "story" element if there was one. Some nice ideas though. Too bad you didnt get a chance to finish it like you wanted. It definitely has promise.